Unlimited Emergency Roadside Assistance
A new company has emerged in the motor club industry similar to AAA or State Farm called, Motor Club of America BBB in which they provide a membership plan for people who are in need of automobile protection such as a towing service, tire change, gas delivery, etc. You can visit them at http://motorclubofamericabbb.com/emergency-roadside-assistance for further information on this roadside assistance company, it is the best. The company offer memberships through a program that keep motorist protected while on the road such as unlimited road services as well as outstanding exclusive discounts.
The list of services that are included within the membership are tire changing service, locksmith servicing, gas delivery, and battery jump-start. Several people have shown their disgust for several other companies in this industry for many justifiable reasons, and one of those are the lack of miles being covered for towing, meaning, after 5 miles have been covered in towing has been accumulated they’ll be charge for the remaining miles which cost them hundreds. MCA has grown over 11,000,000 members in their 80 year span in business because it’s generosity towards it’s members. These guys offer 100 miles per tow, isn’t that amazing! Now, let’s take a look at the benefits & discounts with MCA.
Discounts & Benefits
Unlike many other companies, Motor Club of America has partnered with the best branded companies whom provide high quality services in the United States, Canada & Puerto Rico. These are seen all over the internet today, check out the outlet made by an associate, visit jermainepleas.com and that isn’t all of what being offered. Withing the package you have bail bonds, arrest bonds worth $25k, hotel & car rental discounts, dental care, and prescription discounts. The list of benefits and exclusive partners who are affiliated with the discount package are endless, that’s what make this coverage so unique. Anyone can start a career with MCA by referring the offers to people who need the coverage. The compensation plan is set in place for you to make at least $40 – $90 per sell, however, that depends on your efforts to work the business consistently on a daily basis.
In my humble opinion, no other motor club will never offer a deal that allow it’s member to becoming an associate to get paid by promoting the products while enjoying benefits at the same time. I’ve never encountered a motorist on the road rather if they own a motorcycle, car, truck or trailer that has complained about this road protection service and I’ve seen them all over the united states. If you are interested in joining just contact the membership team on their contact form or do you due diligence by researching more on their plans right now.
The fact remains that car insurance is not complete without a decent amount of “real” coverage protecting you while on the road, not the state required type that is being pushed onto the public. Everyone must acquire and heed to the restrictions in some some states that require motorist to have automobile coverage which is quite understandable, it covers in case of an accident on the road, however, 80% of drivers are just as concerned with roadside protection. Why? Because the thought the car breaking down would more likely cross their mind versus being involved in an automobile incident. Although Motor Club of America BBB is the best roadside assistance membership in the nation that exist on the market there are others for you to consider as well.
List of Roadside Service Plans
- Geico Roadside Service – If your car breaks down, or you get locked out, GEICO Emergency Road Service can help you 24/7. Roadside assistance is just a click or call away.
- Roadside Service Plan | Nationwide – Roadside coverage is a great option for your basic auto insurance policy from Nationwide. It provides on-demand help for a flat tire, a jump or a tow.
- Motor Club of America BBB – Standard Roadside coverage is a need but unlimited roadside service is the real deal coverage and protection while driving on the road. Flat tire, battery jump, locksmith, towing, and gas delivery service calls.
- Progressive – Get help with Progressive’s Emergency Roadside Plans. Our roadside service provide towing, lockout, battery jump-starts and flat tire change services.
- Emergency Road Coverage | State Farm® – Emergency Road Service provides towing and labor services when your vehicle becomes disabled.